Sunday, January 11, 2015

COOKIE CLUB JANUARY 11 2015



Hello, I'm sorry I didn't get this posted earlier, but I ran out of time. Here is the intended Program for Sunday Jan. 11, 2015. 

Cookie Club Program for today is, run through the Advanced list, and work on "In Roll Motivate", "Out Roll Motivate", "All 4 Couples Single Circle to a Wave", "All 8 Dixie Style to a Wave", "All 8 Reverse Dixie Style to a Wave", "All 8 Crossfire", "Diamond Chain Thrufrom Facing Diamonds, and if you're good, maybe, we could look at either "Rotary Spin" or "Square The Bases" but not both and only after we see how we all do on the Advanced stuff first. If you have a request to look at some other Advanced Call, just let me know and we'll do it. Anyway that's the plan for today and I hope we see you there and that the driving is good.

We hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment